Do you have a high-impact project that aligns with TUF’s Purpose, Vision and Areas of Focus? If so, let’s begin a conversation!
Specifically, we are looking for project ideas that absolutely answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Is this project being proposed by a member or a committee of the Ukrainian Canadian Congress – Toronto Branch?
- Is this project aligned with one of TUF’s Areas of Focus, namely, education and relief of poverty?
- Will this project enrich the Ukrainian community in the Greater Toronto Area either directly or indirectly?
- Can the output or impact of the project be practically measured, either directly or with reasonable proxies?
- Does the plan for the project “make sense”?
- Will TUF’s contribution/participation be acknowledged evenly alongside that of any partners?
The project idea should also answer “yes” to at least some of the following questions:
- Will the project have a long-term benefit?
- Will the project bring about a sustained benefit that “continues giving” even after the project is technically done?
- Does the project have potential to save lives, or bring about positive transformation?
- Will the project be fully funded with TUF support, or will additional grants have to be sought?
- Does the project have the manpower/bench strength to begin work right away?
If you think your idea is passes the checklists above, download the “TUF Application for project adoption 20160312” and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org